NEW MEDIA REMOTE BACKLIT???

Does anybody know if the new media remote is BACKLIT like the old one? I can't tell looking at the remote in the store. GOD i hope MS didn't drop the ball and it's not backlit. When i go to red box and get DVD's i never get bluray because my PS3 remote is not backlit and its to hard to see in the dark. When i watch HULU or Netflix (even though i hear netflix streams at a higher resolution on PS3) i always use my xbox only because of the backlit remote. Somebody PLEASE confirm if it's backlit and not a step backwards to a plain unable to see remote in the dark.

THANKS

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

From what I can gather, it appears that the remote is not backlit.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

EPIC- FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love MS just check out my gamertag. I have over 200 arcaded games i've purchased and i can't even count how many physical games i have. Now since it's only .30 censts more for the bluray at redbox i think i'm gonna start watching movies on my ps3. If i'm gonna have to fight in the dark with the Xbox or ps3 remote now i might as well watch the higher quality bluray. This just leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I put MS so far up on a pedistal and they give us a cheaper remote. I prefer to move forward not backwards.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.