New Mass Effect is "coming together", looks "beautiful, fun, ambitious, and Mass Effect-y"

BioWare's Casey Hudson and Mike Gamble chuffed with progress

BioWare's really, really happy with its latest Mass Effect game, which is said to be "beautiful", "fun", "ambitious" and sort of reminiscent of a Mass Effect game. The space-faring franchise's executive producer Casey Hudson and producer Mike Gamble have been trading thumbs-ups on Twitter, much to the hysteria of their followers.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/62099/new-mass-effect-is-coming-together-looks-beautiful-fun-ambitious-and-mass-effect-y/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

DA: Inquisition looks great in Frostbite 3, I expect this will to.

I see some are saying the new Mass Effect game will be next gen only? I thought and I could be wrong that it was said it would appear on both?

I have no idea if it's next gen only.  We haven't seen any of the game yet and as DA: Inquisition launches this time next year, I reckon ME4 won't be out till 2015 or later.

I wont lie, I am looking forward to a another Mass Effect fix on the next gen.

Looking forward to seeing what they are going to do with the story.  

@ Mr Gamer, cheers for that. I've seen plenty of people ask the devs when it will be out, they said definitely not before the last quarter of 2014 which no doubt means 2015 :)

@ Reidzer ... Same here, I can't wait to see where they go with the story.

I still have 1,2 & 3 sitting on my shelf. I never got around to them, god knows why as I have only heard good things about them. I wonder if I can squeeze them in before next gen (along with GTA and the Fallout games)

Looking forward to hearing more about this!

Has there been any word on being able to import save files from ME3? 

[quote user="Dr Slaphead"]

I still have 1,2 & 3 sitting on my shelf. I never got around to them, god knows why as I have only heard good things about them. I wonder if I can squeeze them in before next gen (along with GTA and the Fallout games)

[/quote]

I'd say you'd get through them if you book the time off work ( From today until November 22nd ) your not worried about washing between now and Nov 22nd, eating, igorning the other half, going to the toilet, then you should just about managed it I'd say ;-)

@lofty Sounds like a plan :-)

[quote user="Dr Slaphead"]

@lofty Sounds like a plan :-)

[/quote]

Good luck lol.