New LiveID but Zunes region still hasn't changed

Hi, I'm experiencing the region-trouble with Zunes and being unable to change it. I created a new LiveID with the correct region information, the locale info in the Xbox-Settings matches that region as well, so Zunes is the only thing that doesn't work. I linked my gamer's tag to the new LiveID, I deleted Zunes from the Xbox and reinstalled it, but apparently the Zunes account settings never changed. I would like to keep my GT but get the settings straightened out. Do I actually have to delete the incorrect LiveID and then create a new one to switch to ? I guess I thought the Zune Information is linked to the ID, so with a new ID I would also get a new Zunes account. Also is the content of Xbox-Live the same for every region, e.g. can I get NBC in English, last.fm, the Xbox reviews, etc. ? Thanks for your help!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Once set a region of an account cannot be changed even by changing the windows live I'd unless you live in one of the nine new regions goto my xbox

My account

Manage my region

If your region isn't one of them then it is not an option nor will zune or xbox change it for you

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can however create the proper regional gamertag

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.