New Legacy of Kain and Wolfenstein on the horizon?

http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/09/legacy-of-kain-and-wolfenstein-domains-registrations-pop-up-online/

Not to fussed about a new Wolfenstein, but nothing would make me happier than a new Legacy of Kain game!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 31 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nice one mate! Like you I'm not fussed about a new Wolfstein but Legacy of Kain, yes please.

Yeah I loved the original Legacy of Kain game. I'd love to see a new one done with a similar feel to the original.

Rumour's are that Kain would be a complete reboot and is being readied for Next-gen

Never heard of Legacy of Kain... What platform was it on?

With a name like "War for Nosgoth" it's almost certainly going to be a social game or an iOS release. All I'm saying is brace yourselves for disappointment.

-

I'd hate to see what they'd do to LoK with a reboot. There are still some extant plot threads that could be dealt with. @Don, the LoK games are Blood Omen, Soul Reaver 1+2 and LoK:Defiance. I think there all available on PC. You can get PS1 ports of BO and SL on PSN if you have a PS3 and SR2 and Defiance are on PS2.

Sweet!  I loved the Kain series.

Wolfenstein used to be my favorite game on the original xbox live but the new on on 360 ruined it if they done it right it would be a welcome return from me

been wanting more Kain game,

Both are good news in my opinion, the last Wolfenstein was far from perfect but it was a yarn, I just wish they'd embrace the franchise, make it silly and make a giant Hitler Mech again.

Was a huge fan of Blood Omen on PS1 and then Soul Reaver, though I never got round to playing the second for some reason. Zfair you missed out Blood Omen 2 on PS2/Xbox also.