new idea for xbox 360

well with the technology we have today a idea popped in my head i love playing xbox but its not very portable at all when it comes to playing games while on the road or during off time at work. so i suggest xbox set a new catagory for gaming by designing a xbox 360 portable labtop  with a high definition flip screen attached to a light weight console that capable of wifi and all the other perks that come with the original consoles as well as can still be used to plug into your regular television .  im very confident that this idea could easyily become a reality.  but i figured i post this and get any feed back  on the idea . thx

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

[quote user="FruitPoopLoops1"] so i suggest xbox set a new catagory for gaming[/quote]

It would indeed be a new category for Xbox gaming, but not a new category itself (PSP, for example).

[quote user="FruitPoopLoops1"]i love playing xbox but its not very portable at all when it comes to playing games while on the road or during off time at work.[/quote]

It's not so large and heavy that it can't easily be transported from one place to another. Besides, Xbox is truly a gamer's console. It doesn't need to be portable, like a child's handheld toy. The experience of Xbox would be entirely different. A portable version would not place Xbox above the competition, merely on par with cheap cell phone games. That said, it is what it is, and I doubt the market is significant enough for Microsoft to consider this venture.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.