New Headset

Looking to get a new wireless headset for my xbox 360. I already have turtle beach x41 so looking to upgrade and/or improve on this. Any suggestions?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

whats your price range ?

Turtle Beach PX5, Astro A50s or the Tritton Warhead are all headsets I can recommend, but it all depends on what kind of money you're willing to spend.

I have Turtle Beach PX5 (i think)  they are wireless and blutooth for voice chat so no annoying wires between controller and headset.  I absolutely love them and the build quality is brillant.   Used them every day since last December and they still look and feel like new.  Highly recommended.

I too am in the market for a new headset as my TB X41's are failing me slowly but surely :(

Erm id say my price range to be £150-200

I just got the PX5's and I agree with the comments on here, excellent headset. I got them from zavvi they were listed at £97 but I had a 10% off code so got them for £88.  Will be worth remembering that the PX5's are designed for the PS3 although they are the same as the XP500 but for a different colour trim, and can work on both consoles, but you would need to buy the bluetooth dongle (it comes with the XP500) for wireless chat on the xBox with the PX5's, they come with a wire the goes from the controller to the headset. The dongle goes for about £30 on ebay.

--

Hope this info helps.

XP500s  are my model,   always get em wrong,  pricey but worth every penny.  My third set of TB's all have been excellent.

I have the PX5's and they are a good headset and can be bought for £99 from Very.co.uk. The PX5's and XP500 are basicly the same headset except colour and the bluetooth dongle comes with the XP500's.

If i was to buy another headset i would be looking at the Astros as they use 5ghz for less interference or the newer turtle beaches that use 5ghz.

I had TB X4's which were pretty decent but recently upgraded to the Tritton Warhead's which are even better. Not cheap though :-/