New HDD For slim?

Im currently in need of a new upgrade in HDD, I currently have the slim 4gig but due to L.A NOIRE released next week i definately need that bit more space

I did post a few months back on this but due to the new layout, i decided to post again! Ive seen hard drives on fleebay etc but they are not genuine microsoft ones. Im on abit of a budget this month and have around £45-£50 spare!

Any idea on where there are some deals on hard drives ?

Thank youu

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Shopto were selling the official ones the other week, could be worth checking them.

They need a cheap middle size to come out ASAP. I think £70 is a bit steep.

Amazon were selling the 250GB HDD for the slim for about £47 including the transfer cable. Check it out.

Wow, is that new? Thats really cheap

[quote user="KittyKat1988"]

[/quote]Yep, it's new.

Here's a link. The price is now £49.99 though, but that's still a very good price.

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

[quote user="KittyKat1988"]

[/quote]Yep, it's new.

Here's a link. The price is now £49.99 though, but that's still a very good price.

[/quote]This one doesn't have the transfer cable, whereas before it did.

Sorry I don't know how to edit posts at the moment. Still getting used to the new forums.

The transfer cable would've been ideal as i'll lose my data (blops map packs etc) Cheers for the link though Sonic

[quote user="DOGS D4NGLIES"]

The transfer cable would've been ideal as i'll lose my data (blops map packs etc) Cheers for the link though Sonic

[/quote]

No problem. You can use a USB flash drive as well, as long as it's at least 1GB and upto 16GB. But you can only have 2 connected at any time.

You don't really need a transfer cable anyway you can transfer 90% of items with a USB stick, all DLC can be redownload from your download history. Only hidden files you will lose without a transfer cable like ME1 end game save.

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

[quote user="DOGS D4NGLIES"]

[/quote]

No problem. You can use a USB flash drive as well, as long as it's at least 1GB and upto 16GB. But you can only have 2 connected at any time.

[/quote]

Oh i see. Shopto's price is £58 with expansion pack but one of the reviews states the the transfer cable wasn't included !! Is it a bad idea to get a non-microsoft HDD ?