New Gold Account

Hi all,

My son and I have been sharing an XBox 360 for years. It has come to the point to where I have just purchased another so he and I can both play at the same time. The problem is that I have played several games (Mass Effect, Assassains Creed, Dead Space, etc.) where I would like to get the saves and move them to my account. I have purchased a 12 month plan for myself as my sons does not expire for another 10 months. Is there a way for me to get the saves from my games and move them to my console so I can play them with my new account?

I know I can download the old account to the new machine. Since I play the other games for the story and not multiplayer, could I log in to his account and play the games offline? I am getting ready to start ME3 and AC3, and with the new Dead Space and Bioshock on the way, I'd like to figure out how to go this.

Thanks,

MIke

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i recomend you,translate your savegames at the cloud,if you do this,you can play in the 2 xbox,only you needselect te cloud

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the reply. If I did this, would I need to sign on to my old name to play the saved games? If I transferred the saves via a USB stick, could I play the games on the new account name or my old account name? Thanks for any thoughts.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you are using a new account, having shared his account as well for those saves, you have to start fresh.

Game saves are tied to the gamertag they were used on, and usually are not transferrable. I have heard of cases where they were, but I have never seen it possible myself without doing something illegal to the files.

Sorry this didn't help.

Game saves, indeed, stick with the gamertag which made them, and you can't move a gamerscore from one account to another.

Sorry this didn't help.