The new ghost recon game had been delayed again, article

http://www.trueachievements.com/n3753/ghost-recon-future-soldier-delayed.htm

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'd rather it get delayed so they can do a good job, although I'm still waiting on the beta that was supposed to release last summer lol.

I'd rather it was delayed because I want to spend my money on Call of Duty: MW3 and Gears 3 for FPS's this Winter... at least I'll have it to look forward to for early Spring 2012 - I'll be ready for it by then haha

that sucks I was really looking forward since I've played the other 2. :D

Is there any news at all on the beta?

Nothing solid on the beta at all. If it happens, i'd put money on the end of the year.

Damn it,was really looking forward to this later this year.

Yer no word on the beta, which was meant to launch last summer for people who bought Conviction. Can't see anything happening this side of Christmas.

As others have said i'd rather they delay it than it coming out and being a shambles like most off the recently "big games" to come out on the market. Really look forward to this in the future!

I really want this as love the GR series but if its to make it better than thats all good

I'm bit disappointed about this being delayed once again, even though it's probably for the best, was really looking forward to it as loved the series so far .