New gears of war?

I've just come across a post on tumblr, does anyone know if this is real? http://lulgasms.tumblr.com/post/74034924250/so-i-cant-really-talk-about-it-im-going-to

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Linky no clicky me no readee

Yeah sorry about that can't hyperlink from my phone, I have just tweeted you it though haha

Uhh that is super weird I didnt get it. To hyperlink from your phone hit the HTML button when creating a new post. <a href="type link here">Source</a>

You lost me at the lowercase w in war. Gears of war - Gears of War.

Davee Cee

Ok I just got it. I will say this, its not a beta because well its too early to be in the beta stage. It would be an alpha. If its true meh. Ill probably get it just to co-op with the forum regs. Hopefully its not by whoever did Judgement

Man I would love to see what a Gears of War game would look like on xb1

I would love to see a GOW installment on the ONE 

I don't know if this is legit or not. But I am 100% certain that Gears of War will show up on the X1 eventually. There's money to be made there.

Out with the old on with the new. IMO I'm seriously tired of seeing 3-4-5-6-7 after a title. Come up with a new name and concept for that universe or make a new game altogether.

Regardless of your reactions I am going to have to give a big 👎 on another GOW

Would not be surprised at all if we see a Gears of War game on the Xbox One, but I would rather they worked on something new.