New gears of war xbox console banned..no reason!

I have a new Gears of war xbox that when I tried to sign online today, it says the system is banned. No reason. No explanation. Just it is banned, we will not give you any information, you cannot appeal it, you are screwed, buy a new xbox if you want to come back online. I have not done absolutely anything on this system that is a violation of the terms of service. My system is not modified in any way.

I understand that Microsoft does not give any information about why they feel my system should be banned, but it is not like they have never made a mistake. Which they did last month. There has to be some form of escalation department to look into these legitimate claims. There is no way that they can ban you, and you just have to ‘take their word’ that they know they are right.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You are in the wrong forum, try here:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

with me happened the same...im still waiting an answer..no way they can do this to loyal consumers..im really sad with you microsoft

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there! Unfortunately Support agents will not be able to help you out with this issue. The only people who deal with this type of thing is the Enforcement Staff. Depending on your issue, please refer to one of the following links. Thank you!

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx.

For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban.

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read forums.xbox.com/.../81653.aspx.

For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct.

Sorry this didn't help.