New Forza 4 Screens Are Ultra-Realistic

Hey guys, seen the new Forza 4 screenshots?

I don't think I've ever seen any screenshots that are as realistic as this. You actually need a double take to work out if they are photo's or not. Well, I'm still sure that some of the backgrounds are photos, but either way, the graphics look insane.

What you guys think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You have to remember that these will all have been taken in camera mode. In that mode, the polygon count is ramped up, as is all the rendering detail and effects also. I'm sure it will look good in live gameplay also, but it wont be quite as good as theses shots that's for sure.

They look amazing! I liked the one at the top gear track (one with planes in background). I'm so looking forward to this game. I hope they do a limited edition.

Yep impressive but as said it will not be like that in game just when taking a photo etc!

[quote user="Whagi"]

You have to remember that these will all have been taken in camera mode. In that mode, the polygon count is ramped up, as is all the rendering detail and effects also. I'm sure it will look good in live gameplay also, but it wont be quite as good as theses shots that's for sure.

[/quote]

True, just like in Forza 3!

Still going to be an amazing game though.

Photomode = better graphics vs real game.

It better be good graphics racing games have nothing else to  do other than stick cars and tracks on.

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

True, just like in Forza 3!

Still going to be an amazing game though.

[/quote]

I took some awesome pics of my fully pimped Fiat 500 Abarth LOL

Stupidly pretty screenshot of the Ferrari which had to be taken out of TDU2.

Of course its camera mode, and they won't look this good in game. But, it gives us a headsup to say that the actual game will be the best looking car game ever made. In game and photo mode.

they look super!

TBH i thought the graphics in Forza 3 were amazing so any improvement on that is a bonus to me.