New Forums?

I really don't get why everyone is complaining about the old forums. They were all jumbled and it was hard to navigate now it's 20 times easier. Anyone that is confused or lost must be really lazy or have bad eyesight.

Also with Lout's dark theme I am even happier with the new forums much appreciation for that guy :) 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Why did that need a new thread.

hard to navigate for people with zero brain power. this new forum is a joke

[quote user="CREME EGG 88"]

I really don't get why everyone is complaining about the old forums. They were all jumbled and it was hard to navigate now it's 20 times easier. Anyone that is confused or lost must be really lazy or have bad eyesight.

Also with Lout's dark theme I am even happier with the new forums much appreciation for that guy :) 

[/quote]

With the size of each box containing each thread title, I actually think they are made for people with bad eyesight! They're ridiculously big, and everything looks terrible.

I've only just found the UK xbox forums.

Until about 5 minutes ago that was my biggest concern.

Overall I have no complaints about them, just gotta get use to them I suppose.

it looks to me they have made this forum with touchscreen and possibly kinect in mind, but still it is horrid and we need to go back to the old forums, even i could design one better than this heap.

To hard for people who are not technical seriously.

Seems to be a bug with the forum, you seem to have my sig.

I guess people just need to get used to them then everything will be ok in the world again

could we not have all posts about the new forums in 1 thread