new forum

Just started using the forum again. wow its changed. cant find a thing! anyone else having an issue navigating to what they want?

how do i do a search on past topics as not to cover the same ground?

how do i look up a game chat - went to uk game chat - how do i find any threads on Skyrim, without hitting next like 100 times?

the design of these pages is the opposite of user friendly - anyone else think so?

H

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its just turd and nothing has been done to fix anything....please do not hold your breath on it being fixed!

yeah they are a bit pants

you can favourite posts but didn't it have like an automatic list before on topics you posted or was i only dreaming?

they obviously tried working harder and working smarter; failed. therefore they must  be trying the give up and go home strategy.

it's horrible with hundreds of problems with it those haven't been sorted but what has been sorted is if we can have pictures in our sigs or not. that one took a VERY long time to sort out

Loading times are atrocious

No author of the topic

3 different pages to quote someone

Posts don't format correctly, so you have to re-edit them

The mods show up once a month and delete 1 or 2 topics, to appear 'busy'

Stevie Wonder designed the layout.

Countless other problems...

[quote user="sparklefingers"]

it's horrible with hundreds of problems with it those haven't been sorted but what has been sorted is if we can have pictures in our sigs or not. that one took a VERY long time to sort out

[/quote]

Its sorted all right, 'we cant', They just havent got round to removing yours yet. This whole thing is a mess.

I think its the best thing Microsoft has produced next to Windows ME

^ Sigs are allowed. limit of 125 pixel height.

random run time errors that nothing can fix you have to hope you can just get back online at some point as no browser can fix and clearing cache and cookies does nothing.

disappearing reply button

(as the mods named it) tag flopping

at one point certain letters (the letter G was one) were classed as swear words and got blocked.

[quote user="DeBLAIN 02"]

[quote user="sparklefingers"]

[/quote]

Its sorted all right, 'we cant', They just havent got round to removing yours yet. This whole thing is a mess.

[/quote]

nope latest word now is that you can have them. pain right? they said you couldn't so i removed mine and then over the weekend the message came in that we can have them. so i put it back.