New forum user, IM LOST.

so i signed up yada yada yada, invite for beta hasnt updated. so hello community.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Welcome to the community! We're usually, a bunch of great, friendly people! I hope you enjoy it here!

-

As for the beta, it may take a while for them to give you the codes.

what happened to the uk forum??im nearly sure there use to be one

I'm also new to this. I have had the beta up and running since 08.24.12 but I'm not sure how this all works. Am I supposed to report to someone, will they contact me? Not trying to pick on you but you seem to have a far better handle on what is going on than me

" I'm also new to this. I have had the beta up and running since 08.24.12 but I'm not sure how this all works. Am I supposed to report to someone, will they contact me? Not trying to pick on you but you seem to have a far better handle on what is going on than me " was meant for

I Dashboard it

See this announcement please.

-Jim

when I go there it says

Group Not Found

The requested Group cannot be found.

It is not saying I don't have permission, it is saying it is not there.

A. The Private Forums require us to use the gamertag you provided during console registration. Make sure you are using that gamertag.

Also, if you have never visited the Xbox.com forums before, we have been unable to permission your gamertag with our private forum. Below are the steps you need to take to get access to the forum:

1.Log into xbox.com and take a look at the forums so that you create a presence within the forums. I believe I have done this as I'm in the " forum "

2.Resubmit your gamertag via the survey section on Connect. Where is this located??????

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

[quote user="LaZeRDeZiGn8oR"]

" I'm also new to this. I have had the beta up and running since 08.24.12 but I'm not sure how this all works. Am I supposed to report to someone, will they contact me? Not trying to pick on you but you seem to have a far better handle on what is going on than me " was meant for

I Dashboard it

[/quote]

Well, it took a week for me to get allowed access to the forums. I thought that when you signed up there was a place where you had to put your gamertag before you could even fully apply. Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't remember what it asked for when I signed up. It can take up to a week.

Thank you very much

thanks mate