New Forum Look

Its To bright I really dislike the new look although they have re added the Your Discussions section back

Also Looks like Im level 8

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Doesn't really bother me the look, I'm on my I pad and I have to keep zooming in which is annoying

I think it is awful, can't get rid of the dashboard beta forum from my favourites now, can't view all my favourite forums as page 2 of the list makes them all disappear and can't find how to change newest thread posts to the first page of the thread.

Take a bit of getting used to, but it works for me - very happy they got rid of the star rating system though!

Well, it'll certainly take some getting used to.... at first I thought the page wasn't loading properly, lol.

It serves its purpose, like anything new, will just take some time getting used to.

Will take a bit of getting used to !  Hog I liked the rating system but I was hoping you could see who had voted !

One thing I have noticed is you can't quote somebody there is a reply box after the 1st post and at the end of the thread but how do you quote anybody else?

Slightly better than before, not much though.

V2 was the best.

web.archive.org/.../forums.xbox.com

Doesn't look bad nor does its look great. There's to much whiteness. Think a bit of colour is needed for the left/right borders.

Glad they got rid of the rating system and replaced it with the like system. Shame there's no dislike button.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Three years of waiting while they do nothing with the previous version and this is the crap that they come up with.

Nice to see they fixed the spell-check at least. Well when I say fix, I mean removed =( 

I don't think its that bad, just takes a bit of getting used to.