New Fable Legends details - SmartGlass, fighting the Villain, local co-op

Lionhead's community manager lets slip a little more on Xbox One's first Fable.

http://www.totalxbox.com/69984/new-fable-legends-details-smartglass-fighting-the-villain-local-co-op/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

One of those Xbox exclusives who makes me a happy Xbox one owner......

Another game that Devs want you to play with a babysitter app because have locked or not include what must be in game. Optional or not is making worst the gaming industry.

I wish they wouldn't be so secret about their plans, just tell us what they are doing and gauge reactions. This goes for all devs and publishers.

Lol, let's slip is so misleading.  Still, sounds pretty cool.   I hope to see more about it.  I'm looking forward to Anniversary might not get to it for awhile though.

[quote user="CollapseControl"]

I wish they wouldn't be so secret about their plans, just tell us what they are doing and gauge reactions. This goes for all devs and publishers.

[/quote]But then that wouldn't drive up interest and buzz.  It's all a psychological game.  Create a certain mysteriousness around a game or game franchise and watch people flock to it like moths to a flame. 

You know the vids Rockstar released before Red Dead & GTA5? I'd say every developer could benefit from putting those out to public as much as possible.

And on a much larger scale, MS by letting us know at the very least time frames of release.

there is a nice list of games on this site for the most popular games, but that's it.

I really think the vids like that are the most talked about.  Rockstar makes some excellent visuals too and they like to show it off.  

Really excited for this game. Cant wait until a release date is announced. I just hope it doesnt conflict with other purchases.

Another example is the video for the new LOTR game, not sure if they have a date on that yet but showing that video blew some minds. It really sells the game. They need to do this more than having some random interview on some random site that not everyone looks at.

Every game should have a specific site, YouTube page, twitter account, etc, updating us constantly on whatever news they can.