New everything

Im looking for a new pair of gaming headphones preferably Turtlebeachs or tritons. My turtlebeachs mic broke and i only have $120 to spend so does anyone know a pair of good headphones in that price range made by turtlebeach or triton? I also need a new controller and battery pack does anyone know of any good controllers and batteyr packs that are durable since i'm clumsy and drop the controller on my basement floor which is concrete. im also thinking about getting a gaming chair anyone have any suggestions, and where can i get a chatpad?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You cant get all that for $120. But I know you can get a chat pad at Walmart, but it comes with a controller.You can probably find just chatpad only on amazon.  But you could also just use a regular USB keyboard.  Works just like a chatpad.

ok thanks and i know i cant get all that with just $120 i mainly want some new headphones all the other stuff ill get slowly

Hey dylan4452

If you can save your money up I highly recommend the Tritton Warhead 7.1 Wireless Surround Headset for Xbox 360.

The sound is perfect and never distorts like a few other headsets I own. Turtle Beach X12, Gamecon X95.

It features true wireless chat so no annoying wire to the controller and it has hot-swappable rechargeable batteries.

I know the headset is expensive but definitely worth saving towards.

As for the controllers & batteries I suggest using the genuine Microsoft Xbox products. I’ve never seen a good quality third party pack.

Also check out the brand Boomchair. They make great gaming seats.

Chatpads can be picked up from any good retailer. JB HiFi, EB Games

Matt

ok thanks