New Dashboard Update (Problems)

I have had several people ask me this question. Ever since the update has come out it has given problems to others that I know where they cannot join party chats or cannot connect to Xbox Live fully and know this has to be an issue connected to the recent update. 

Any solutions to this would help. I know the basic ones that would help but have no answer seeing how all these peoples problems did not exist until the update recently.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

I can't join private chat or party !?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey guys, the number one thing I would recommend first off to resolve this issue would be to reset your network hardware by unplugging power from your modem and router for about 15 seconds each. Can you give this a try, to see if it resolves the issue with joining parties? :-)

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having the same issue with trying to sign into XBL.  Wasn't a problem before the update. Usually the reset works but today, it's not working. Go figure my son was playing two seconds before I wanted to play with no issues and connected to XBL fine. Kinda crap when we pay $100 a year for a service that doesn't want to work half the time since their update.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Jenfrom, I definitely understand you're frustrated--if you've been having LIVE issues as of late, I'm confident we can get them sorted out! First off, can you please create your own thread, in which you answer the bold questions listed here? That will give us an idea as to your specific network setup, which will allows us to provide troubleshooting specific to you. :-)

Sorry this didn't help.