New Dashboard Update Bricked My Console- Preview Program

Ok, so my Xbox One has been running games and apps in a very inconsistent and unreliable manner ever since the update. Games freeze for a few moments, sound glitches occur, some games wouldn't load at all. First thing I thought to do was hard reset my console. That didn't work. In fact, ever since I tried that, I'll be lucky if I can make it to the dashboard at all. After a few tries, I made it to the dashboard and decided I'd try a factor reset. So I set everything up, things seem to be going smoothly. So I download Mega Man Anniversary Collection because it takes up very little space and I can test to see if the factory reset fixed anything. Unfortunately, the game simply wouldn't load. Now I'm almost consistently running in to the issue where I can't load the dashboard. I'll get stuck on the loading screen, and if I get past it, I'll only get to a black screen. I saw another user post an almost identical issue. It also seems like neither of us can access the "Early Access" forum. I've been a member of the preview program for a while now, months even. It seems unlikely that my account wasn't processed and that I'm unrecognized. Please, any help is very much appreciated.

Regards,

-Alex

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 546 Applies to:
Answer

Hey everyone,

Very sorry to hear about the issue! Since this is a preview related issue, please be sure to report any issues you come across using the Feedback app and then post on our Preview Program forums for further assistance. If you do not have access to the forum linked, please feel free to post a new thread in our Managing Xbox Live forum.

Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.