New console Xbox live problem

Hi, i just  bought an xbox 360 250GB version along with Far Cry 3
I created an account and all that stuff but i can't see the thing for 1 month free xbox live gold membership, i've searched the internet and i haven't found something useful
Btw, when i created my account i wasn't prompted with that pop-up to choose the xbox live membership type...Are there still 1 months memberships for new consoles?:D

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You have one chance to accept that offer. If you decline, it is not offered again to that Microsoft Account. But, don't worry, there's a way to get another chance.

So, on a PC or Mac, create a new Microsoft Account at http://signup.live.com and make sure to go to http://account.live.com/accountsummary.aspx to Edit Security Info and fill in all the 'proofs' used to 'prove' you are the account owner if the password is ever lost or account ever stolen.

Then, create a new profile on the Xbox and sign up for Xbox LIVE with the new Microsoft Account addresse, and you will see another offer for the free one month trial of Gold. BTW, you must have a credit card available to accept the offer, and it will automatically renew the subscription and charge that card every month thereafter, until you cancel the auto-renewal at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:7:0 or by calling Option #1 at Xbox Support (see below for phone numbers).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The offer wont show up after the fact. It only appears during account creation, and if it's missed for any reason, it's gone.

Was the console new or used?

each console gets three accounts with this offer.

When you create your account and join live from the console, it should give you the different offers for Gold pricing, and when you say no thanks it should then give you the 1 month free offer, but a credit card is still needed for verification.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, usually after you have been given your temporary gamertag it asks if you would like to trial gold for one month. Did you enter your billing information or just skip this step because that might be the reason it did not offer the trial membership.

-

Go to the manage account options on your xbox and see if when you try and upgrade to a gold membership it offers the one month again. As far as I'm aware all new accounts get offered a one month trial for 30 days after sign up. Let us know how you go.

Sorry this didn't help.