New Console Bundles to TBA mon (28th Sep)

I'm guessing Fallout 4 and ROTR

http://i.imgur.com/YxXbGcn.png

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was gonna say ROTR too. Defo a Fallout 4 one. That'll sell bundles! Other predictions include Battlefront and Black Ops 3.

probably Fallout 4 and ROTR, doubtful its battlefront or black ops 3 as they don't have the marketing rights i believe

Highly doubtful its going to be Fallout 4. More like Fable Legends and Crackdown bundles. I'll eat my shoe if there is a Fallout 4 bundle announced Monday.

I'm thinking a GOLD console with an awesome TRASH CAN graphic design... to honor GWG! (GARBAGE WITH GOLD) Obviously it would come with a few 8-bit games. :P

Aiming a little high aren't we?

Tomb Raider bundle,which includes Xbox 0.5 + Tomb Raider + Rise of the Tomb Raider,

and/or,

Fallout bundle,which includes Xbox 0.5 + Fallout 4 + Fallout 3 (bc),

and/or,

Just Cause bundle,which includes Xbox 0.5 + Just Cause 3 + Just Cause 2 (bc).

Guessing a Fallout 4 bundle, Rise of the Tomb Raider bundle, an indie game bundle, a backwards compatible game bundle and a gears of war bundle..

Hello everyone  :)

Do you think that the Xbox Ones will still have the 500GB in future bundles or will it become a 1TB standard?

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone  :)

[quote]Highly doubtful its going to be Fallout 4...I'll eat my shoe if there is a Fallout 4 bundle announced Monday.[/quote]

I'm thinking someone is going to be eating a shoe come Monday...