New Clan Recruiting for Memebers

Hello Gamers,

I am CrucialKitty7  I am the new owner of British Elite Gaming Community and Clan. We at British Elite Gaming looking to recruit new members of any skill level to join our gaming community and clan. We dont care about kill to death ratio or anything like that, as long as you can have a laugh and get on with other gamers.

British Elite Gaming are looking for members who are after some casual gaming, but also some competitive action, we also want a gamers who are just looking for like minded people to jump on live with and play a few games.

Members must be 16 and over, but anyone under 16 can join as long as they show maturity. This is so the community and clan will remain mature, So if you can be active on both xbox live and our site. We are currently recruiting for the following games :

Modern Warfare 2

Black ops

Gears of War 2
Halo Reach
and many other games 

And also these games when released 

Modern Warfare 3

Battlefield 3

Gears of War 3

Our homesite is www.begclan.enjin.com

So come on over have a look around and if you interested in joining The Gaming Dead application on our forums

Many Thanks
CrucialKItty7
BEG ADMIN

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I wouldn't mind joining this?

I am 13, to be honest so that depends if you'll except me or not and if you give me the chance to buy another mic that'll be great.

I would like to sign up to the GoW2 one if I could? Thanks! x

British Elite Gaming are looking for members who are after some casual gaming, but also some competitive action, we also want a gamers who are just looking for like minded people to jump on live with and play a few games.

Members must be 16 and over, but anyone under 16 can join as long as they show maturity. This is so the community and clan will remain mature, So if you can be active on both xbox live and our site. We are currently recruiting for the following games :

Black Ops

MW2

Halo Reach

Gears

Racing Games

And the games when  released

MW3

Battlefield 3

Gears 3

SO for a fun and friendly gaming community and clan check out www.begclan.enjin.com