New BF4 XBOX One MP footage. Operation Metro levolutionized!

What other FPS can compete with this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L90DibXzunI

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ohh, and a Forza ad... beautiful. Looks better than I could have hoped.

I loved Operation Metro before, so seeing how much they've improved it just makes me feel all warm & fuzzy on the inside. :)

Looking good!! Never been a huge BF player but after seeing BF3 and 4 on a friends PC, I'm sold!!

And before people start, no I'm not expecting PC levels of graphics but it's not that far off anymore.

Man dice is making Battlefield 4 look better and better love the levolution idea that they put in this game very creative.

I couldn't decide between BF4 or Ghosts. I like the MP for Ghosts but have always been a BF fan since 1942 so when Target had there buy 2 get one deal I just got both as I was trying to decide between which shooter I wanted to go along with Fifa. Both games will be great in their own way. Cant wait 'til friday!

Looking good...looking good!

Nice find

Nice, but I wish the video was a higher quality though.  On a side note, why does BF insist on using lousy EA servers?  Is it so that they can charge for private matches perhaps?

It amazes me the more I play battlefield,these revamped maps look awesome as bf4 is my start of real gaming warfare,so glad ghosts is 9x9 on the mp of xb1,but bf4 will be the 1st disk in on friday,ive had more fun in this last week on 360 bf4 than all the years of cod,the sole fact that bf4 for me heavily relys on skill and team work, I spoke to my m8 yesterday and he was invited to go to wembly to the xb1 event and bf4 was running on the xb1s from 8am till l8,he finally got on around 5pm,there were no issues what so ever,and the console was really cool as in temperature,this settles my concerns with all the trobles the ps4 has had.

[quote user="Q1ller"]

On a side note, why does BF insist on using lousy EA servers?  Is it so that they can charge for private matches perhaps?

[/quote]It probably is the reason, but I have to ask - why not use their own servers for people who want to pay for the private servers while also using Microsoft's servers for everything else? In my opinion, it could only help, so why not?

In any case, my favorite part of the video is the burning grass. That park was a safe haven for snipers in the past - now, those snipers can burn in hell! Mwahahahahaha!!!