Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[View:[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBCeLYVVZH4]]

so this version has the guns in right?

team death match has no vehicles .....that means im in i think

For 6 year-old hardware that is amazing. Going to be an amazing game, beta coming this month also. PC destroys 360 version though, but that was expected. Going to get it for 360 and PC.

PS3 looks a lot better than this,  all on one disc too.

[quote user="BrianStorm46"]

PS3 looks a lot better than this,  all on one disc too.

[/quote]

Nope, not really. In fact, DICE tweeted that both console versions look almost identical.

Looks absolutely stunning!

I know the MP plays well from experience but now I have seen the 360 graphics I am more than happy.

Gotta say I know BF is usually more about the MP than SP but it seems as though the campaign is going to be quite good on this, it seems as though they have put a lot of little touches that add to the feel of it, for instance the guy performing CPR on the downed soldier just after the burst through door cutscene.

Erghh

It still runs at 30fps which is as low as is possible to run a FPS infact I say its too low. MW3 will run at 60fps which will give it that slick smooth feel COD is known for. D.I.C.E need to wake up to the fact these days console players do know there stuff. Not like the old days where console player happily played games with awful tearing and crap frame rates and didn't kow any different. For me the only option for this game is PC. The "fatherless" console version should be scrapped.

[quote user="marknally"]

I know the MP plays well from experience but now I have seen the 360 graphics I am more than happy.

Gotta say I know BF is usually more about the MP than SP but it seems as though the campaign is going to be quite good on this, it seems as though they have put a lot of little touches that add to the feel of it, for instance the guy performing CPR on the downed soldier just after the burst through door cutscene.

[/quote]

For me no other online FPS comes close in terms of playability than Battlefield but like you've mentioned this time the single player campaign really looks alot better than previous games.