New Battlefield-Hardline

The new battlefield-hardline leaked and confirmed? Looks like this will be the next battlefield made by visceral games. A cops and robbers game made for xbox360, xboxone, ps3,ps4. http://www.polygon.com/2014/5/27/5754858/battlefield-hardline-leak-cops-robbers-visceral-games

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If done correctly, this could be a huge hit. I'm looking forward to hearing more about this title.

Sounds legitimate to me and reminds me of Counter-Strike - that alone has me excited. :)

Interested to see how it works. When I think of a Battlefield game I picture big maps, huge player counts and lots of vehicles. 

When I think of a Battlefield game, I think of tanks, jets, and two massive opposing ground forces. Not sure how that's gonna work playing cops and robbers. But as long as it's fun, whatever.

I wonder how the handcuffs are going to come into play. :P

^That's what she said....

iv already kinda posted about this about 3 days ago forums.xbox.com/.../4745199.aspx

Well I love close quarter combat so I hope this new battlefield is mostly just that.  Definetly looking forward to more info on this game.

Sorry ghosts, I made this thread since it has become official.

Battlefield Hardline Trailer - very impressed. I like the sound of the campaign story and I never thought I would say that about a Battlefield game :)