network problems Studentcom

Hi all

Where to begin, Well when I arrived at UNI around a few mouths ago, I set up my xbox 360 to the Studentcom network and it worked fine, no problems playing online or downloading things etc.

then i whent home for a weekend and came back and i'm no longer able to connect to Xboxlive. well thats not 100% true, evey now and then around 2 weeks i get about an hour where i connect to xboxlive but just an hour and then i get disconnected and am unable to reconnect, I asked my flat mates and they are all working fine :( 

I go to test my xboxlive connection and my xbox conncets to the studentcom network but it stops and can't connect to the internet, keep in mind i'm able to use the internet everyday at all times on my laptop and phone so i have no idea what the problem is. 

to anyone that can help I thank you 

p.s. i appoliges there isn't alot to go off and i'm not sure its even the xbox's is problem etc.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 66 Applies to:

Hey mate, the only thing I can suggest is resetting your network settings to default on the console and try connecting again. To reset the network settings go to System Settings>Network Settings>Select Wired/Wireless>Additional Settings>Restore Factory Defaults.

-

Another thing that can clear up these weird issue is deleting your profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache. Restart the console and re-download your profile.

-

Delete and re-download profile: support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

Clear system cache: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.