Network issues

I dont know if this goes here, but starting today I log into XBOX Live my network stops completely, and my dad has to boot the xbox off the network for the network to work again. Not only is it my account, but its my mom's too. Also, a process appears to remain and continue to eat our bandwidth. If this does not belong here, please tell me where it goes for future reference. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I believe your post is ok here, but there is a forums section for connection issues such as this one for instance.

You can navigate to this forum here > forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx

connection questions are more likely to be answered in a faster timely manner at this section of the forums.

good luck -Listed

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey PoNy Legend! To get you started on this connection issue, can I have you review our START HERE sticky for connectivity issues? Make sure to post back in this thread with the network information requested so we can jump into troubleshooting.

Also, since this is a connection issue I'm going to move this thread to the forum that Listed mia here suggested, forum 02 - Connecting to Xbox LIVE. We'll continue to work on this there! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.