Network cannot connect to the internet

I live in an apartment complex that has open wi-fi for residents and have never had trouble connecting to xbox live until last week.  I started getting a message that read "Multiple Networks with the same name found.  If this is your network please rename it."  Then it wont allow my network to connect to the internet, and no Xbox Live.  The thing is that it is only the xbox that has trouble using the internet and they cant find anything wrong with the modem or anything.  Any Advice? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hello there StepWithPEPP, You may want to take this up in 02 - Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360 they deal with First time connecting to Live, connection issues, NAT errors and more. I`m sure a Forum moderator will move this topic post for you, If not, Just create a new topic post.

I thought you might like to check these additional support links out. Best of luck StepWithPEPP

Insufficient MTU Settings
Can't Resolve DNS Server
NAT Issues

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you found the solution yet? I have the same problem here.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there ContentHades489!

Sorry to hear about the troubles you're having. So that we can best help out please create a new thread detailing exactly the issue you're having. Please be sure not to bump old threads like this, Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.