Network and Internet Connected, but NO Xbox live connection! What the heck?1

I've been without Xbox live for a week now, and my ISP has NO idea how to fix it... I can get network and internet connection, but the xbox live test fails after about a third of the way...  we've tried static IP addresses, wired and wireless network settings, and still NO connection to xbox live... the only advice xbox support gave me was that there was not enough bandwidth for my ISP to support XBox live, but that's not the case because I have 3 other computers running of this network.  I've tried all Xbox solutions through the website and Nothing seems to work.  I have no idea what to do.  Any suggestions?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I have got exactly the same problem. Been running fine till now then no connection. Pc still works fine and connects to internet, but the Xbox now refuses to join network. ???????

Any answers please.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Suicidal - can you review the START HERE sticky and post a new thread about your issue using the template it provides? That will help us help you :)

Sorry this didn't help.

no the answer lies in you spend all this money on a product that Microsoft can't protect they charge you all this money and then they can't even stop people from hacking into their system but what do they care they already have all your money so just keep an eye on your money and keep getting the inferior productthat's what we did we got our son a xbox one for Christmas and he is yet to be able to play it because the only thing they care about is money and not serviceso here we are two days after Christmas and still cant play the $500 this time we purchased but that's okay they say since it's an urn problem that there's nothing they can do about it to help you with anything I've called 10 times either get a busy signal or talk to the most rude person I've ever spoken to in my lifeI mean all that one is for my $500 product to do what it's supposed to do and not be any more useful than a rock I picked up off the ground

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello iiTz x 2 CRAZY This is an unconfirmed rumor.  So until it has been confirmed I highly suggest don't spread it anymore. Thank you.

Sorry this didn't help.

oh is that what you suggest because I just seen it on the world news this morninglast time I checked this was a free country and we were able to say whatever we wanted tobut I'm glad to know your feelings on this situation

Sorry this didn't help.

I think it's sad that my kids got there Xmas ruined and all you care about is some rumor being spread thats real nice

Sorry this didn't help.

Anybody got a solution for this problem? I can get connected to network, internet but not xbox live - got fast connection so that is not a problem, spent more than 4 hours now with xbox support and got nothing

Sorry this didn't help.

It has not been confirmed by xbox, there for, it is a rumor.

@ LarsCPH we would be more than happy to assist you if you would kindly make your own post, Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, guys! I'm sorry to see that you all are running into issues. This thread is over 3 years old. If you could, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)

Sorry this didn't help.