Netflix

Newbie here.  I have the trial gold membership.  I can't get my Netflix or Zune pass to work, just keeps returning to upgrade to xbox live gold or sign in to existing account screen.  Do I need to purchase the gold membership before these services will work?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Is this the account that you're trying to use them on? If so, then yes you will need to purchase a gold membership.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Normally, once you log into Live with a Gold account you can download the Netflix video app. After that, the first time you start it up it should give you a code to enter over at Netflix's website under your Netflix account to activate the 360 as a device that can utilize your instant queue.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="jip72"]Newbie here.  I have the trial gold membership. [/quote]

Your profile is not showing as Gold here on the forums; what kind of trial do you have? The 48-hour trials do not give you Gold status, they just allow you to play some of the online multiplayer modes (and not Netflix). (The first three new profiles created on a console get offered 30-day Gold trials, and those are full-Gold status.)

Sorry this didn't help.