Netflix US Lag?

My friend told me to change some settings on my xbox and now I have extra stuff on my Netflix, but It seems that it lags on this version, does anyone else have this or know how to solve it? thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Don't use the US version of Netflix? :-P

Depends on your internet connection I suppose... if it's dragging stuff from a US server it's gonna lag more....

It has ALOT more films and TV series'

Well, yeah, but clearly it's not running right for you cos it's getting stuff from a further away server.... that'll be the problem and the way to fix it would be to get faster interwebs with a lower ping to distant servers....

... or you could switch back to UK netflix... that would also solve the issue.

I'm guessing Microsofts official xbox forum isn't the best place to declare you've been circumventing region locks on content either..... just saying...

Yeah i've already changed it back already, the lag was annoying

Never had a problem myself using the US netflix its most likely your Internet...

Works fine for me too. And i have poor internets!!!

I have been using it for over a year now and had no issues.Its not microsofts who have "locked" the content its is netflix themselves so discussing it here is fine. I use a service called unblock use which i pay for and that allows me to unlock the content from all Netflix servers across the world

Honestly Viral If your just switching from US to UK Netflix then dont pay, you can get that for free.

And as Viral said this has zero to do with MS its Netflix that left the giant loophole.