NETFLIX PROBLEM

I find it very unfair that you have to have a gold account to watch netflix. Netflix costs enough on its own it shouldnt need a additional fee for xbox gold on top of that. On PS3, PC and Wii Netflix is available to use to anyone who has a account, what makes xbox so special? Why do you guys believe that we have to pay for both?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

it is because you need gold to use the apps on LIVE they are perks for signing up for gold on top of the online play.  if you do not like it then use a PS3 or a Wii, I personally will stick with 360 which to date cannot be hacked unlike PS3 did last year and was shut down for over a month.

^^^ thats not exactly true.. it has been in the past however it wasnt on such a scale as the PS network was

Hello SgtWalrusRigby,

This specific forum that you've posted in is a place for our community to come for help with connecting their consoles to Xbox LIVE.

It seems that you would like to begin, what may be, a very vibrant and educational discussion of Netflix and Xbox LIVE.  I'm going to move it to the appropriate Xbox LIVE Discussion forum, so that it will get the appropriate attention from our community.