Netflix party!

I am starting a petition that xbox should bring back party's in netflix!!!  everyone comment that agrees with me

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Forget netflix parties, they should bring back the ability to choose a TV episode before it starts to stream...

[quote user="BlackSilverAce"]

Forget netflix parties, they should bring back the ability to choose a TV episode before it starts to stream...

[/quote]

What do you mean? I'm thinking about getting netflix when I go gold, but what you just said makes no sense.

[quote user="Mayoman95"]

[quote user="BlackSilverAce"]

[/quote]

What do you mean? I'm thinking about getting netflix when I go gold, but what you just said makes no sense.

[/quote]

When you select a TV series to view on Netflix on the 360, it automatically starts to load the next episode in the given order. Not really a huge deal if you're watching a series in order (like, say Sons of Anarchy), but if you want to jump around epsiodes like South Park, the current UI is massively awkward and actually a step down from the earlier version (which also allowed 360 users to form a party and watch certain netflix content together).

i agree with you on the bringing back the abilitys but i still want xbox live partys in netflix

Petitions are not permitted on the forums.

-Jim