Netflix keeps disconnecting

I have 3 consoles in my house. My main console in the living room disconnects from Netflix almost every time after around 10 minutes. It places me back on the selections screen. If I try to start it again it tells me I've lost connection with Xbox Live. I go though the whole "test my connection" phase. It tells me that I'm connected to the internet but the internet can't connect to Xbox Live. All the right ports are open, everything has been rebooted multiple times. I've even tried connecting wirelessly to see if there is any change but there is not. The wireless connection on the console in the bedroom almost always works with Netflix. Why is one Xbox better at connecting to Netflix than the other? My matchmaking in games always works on all consoles. My NAT is open. I only have this problem when watching movies. I can go around the Xbox and watch movies flawlessly on the PC or PS3 that is also connected to my TV. The point is I shouldn't have to. I have sent 3 xbox 360's in for repairs (2 red rings, 1 internal software crash). this is really getting old being that these current problems are in the "newer, better" slim version.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Moving to forum 02 Connecting to Xbox LIVE. :)

Multiple Xbox consoles on the same network can pose problems if the network isn't set up correctly for them. Can you post the information listed in this thread? forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.