I am having trouble watching netflix on my xbox one. Here are my issues:
- When I start a video, it takes a long time to load. The load percentage will often go up to +/-90% then drop back to 50%. This happens multiple times before the video actually plays.
- Sometimes, the load percentage will stop at 99% and the video will never play. (I've let it sit at 99% for up to 15 minutes just to see if it would eventually start).
- When videos do play, they pause to buffer every 3-5 minutes. This buffering lasts anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes.
- Xbox one registers internet connection as excellent.
- Chromecast and Xbox 360 plugged into the same tv and using same internet connection play netflix flawlessly.
- Other apps including FXNow and Xbox Video play video falwlessly
- Uninstall & re-install app
- Power cycle(s)
- Different HDMI cables (i know.. but trying everything)