Netflix, Age of Empires Online

Hello support, I have an issue I really hope you can help me with.

I just recently purchased parts of age of empires online and my games for windows live account is the same as my xbox live gold account.  I was playing along, having fun, when my wife logged into netflix and promptly booted me out of the game.  Nevermind the absurdity that for a service all about integrating devices that you can't use them simoltaneously, I need to find a way to get this working.

I'm pretty sure at this point your service simply isn't capable of doing this, but would it be possible to transfer the age of empires content to a different profile (or do linking somehow) so that I can still access my paid AoEO content while my family uses the xbox?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

To answer your question, no. There is no way to get around it. I suggest setting up a separate gold account and using Netflix through that account instead.

To learn more about how you can get gold memberships for your entire family at a discount, look here: www.xbox.com/.../Family

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

So the solution is to spend more money in order to use the money I spent?  I'll just reverse the charges on the points and wash my hands of this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.