neoGAF hype thread, unbelievably epic!

I have never seen GAF get so excited about anything having to do with Xbox, it's crazier than they were even last year. It starts as reasonably standard fare and then just gets nuts a few pages in. You gotta see to believe.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=813958

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

OMG...no thanks.

Wait, people are showing hype on an internet forum?! NO WAY!! It can't be!

Sarcasm aside, I made it to page 4 and didn't see anything other than typical internet gibberish.

Like I said, it gets crazy after a few pages, you could always skip the early pages.

@ICN3D dude, go away. You only ever seem to show up just to be a perpetual downer. You're not welcome here.

Funny how 2 ppl said the same thing and were "downers" but me being not as positive about the X1...you tell only me...to go away.

I don't care if I'm not welcome here...I don't come here enough to care.

@tonesim, it is his thing, trying to be edgy but just comes off annoying. Don't engage him tho, he'll be on your posts for years if you strike his nerves.

Trust me, I know.

Claims not to be here enough but is here every other day!! Lmao!

When you strike his nerves he will start making fun of your avatar,gamerpic, games played, etc! Lmao!

Nothing but a nub this guy!

Yeah I know all about his habits, I don't comment much but I read these forums almost daily. Exactly why I told him to leave.

but i thought Neofgaf was full of biased blind idiots??

@ToneSim, you really should not be telling other users they are not welcome here. However you see ICN3D is your own. But vocalizing it is another thing. Berating, belittling, and trash talking is simply against the rules.

And no saying well i was just defending myself does not make it ok, simply do not engage if you disagree or dislike. But please do not voice it here on the forums.

@Endless way too funny as i personally have had my games played made fun of by I Seen 3D lol.

I thought Neogaf really hated Xbox?

XNA is going to be great