NEEDS SOME HELP HAVE A CRYIN CHILD....

What Country/State/Province do you live in? U.S/ Georgia/ Blue Ridge
Modem brand & model number: ActionTec GT724WG
Router brand & model number: Belkin Wireless G Router/FSD7230-4
Network Connection Type: Wireless/Wired- Wired
If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using? 
Things you have tried: tried rewiring the way to the modem..reset modem..just wont let me sign in under my account name..playgames..dvd's..says the connection is fine but wont let me run anything...and its really pissing me off cause i pay all this money for a live account for my son and now im spending all damn day figureing nothing out..u should really email ppl when u have problems with the server..playstation atleast told there members when they got hacked..we make ur bussiness all were asking is for a lil information is that so hard to ask ...
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown...yes
Is NAT Type Open? best i know of cant sign on
Any Error Codes you encounter:  Your xbox Live membership information isnt valid please use a profile that contains a valid membership or recover ur profile....and says the same thing when u try to recover it says Xbox Live signup is currently unavailable please try again later.. i dont really understand what to do lol
What type of internet do you have? Cable/DSL/T1/3G? DSL
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? TDS
When you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" thats the thing is doesnt error up when i do a connection test works fine but when i go to sign in it doesnt work 

thanks anways

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Have you tried logging into XBL using another account? If not, try it. If you don't have another account, create a FREE account and try to access Live from there. If it can access XBL then the issue is with your current account. If that is the case then you should delete your profile from your console via the Memory Tab in System Settings (PROFILE ONLY!) otherwise you will lose all your game saves. Then recover it back onto your console (you will need the account e-mail address and password to complete this process).

If none of the above fixes your issue then you will need to contact support for your region and have them assist you, if they can.

Let us know how it goes.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.