Needing help on opening NAT type on 2 xbox's

Hi, thanks for looking into this and hope someone can help me solve this problem!..here is the situation im having..

I have 2 diferent xbox's at the house, have AT&T DSL as my internet provider, I have a Motorola 2210 modem and a Linksys Cisco WRT160N V3 as my router. One of my xbox have an open NAT but the other one is Stinct...i was having a problem before with both of the xbox's with the NAT Moderate but i got into my router configurations and manually foward the ports to one of the xbox and it did work and now i have 1 xbox with open NAT and the other one with stinct NAT....so can someone tell me how can i open the NAT to my second xbox?....please help!....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi, only certain routers can do what you are trying to do:- www.unofficialguidetolive.co.uk/.../63-two-xboxes-using-one-router-internet-connection

I've found that even though your router is certified with the right firmware it still doesn't work and you have to use third party firmware to get it working with multiple Xboxes:- www.unofficialguidetolive.co.uk/.../146-using-third-party-router-firmware

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.