Need your advice

This is my 4th xbox. 1 RROD previously and 2 e74 errors. This console in question is a black elite made in Aug 2009.

It is a jasper CPU and GPU. I install all of my games and keep it clean.

Watching netflix 3 weeks ago, the picture just went out. I could hear audio but get no video via hdmi.

I researched this issue and most report it's simliar to the RROD. I shipped it to a place called the 360 pro's because it was out of warranty.

Now I used this place before about 6 months ago because my ps3 drive had problems, they fixed it and shipped it back quickly. This gave me confidence in the company.

I ship My 360 to them and they return it within a weak reporting it was fixed. I fired it up and no video but does get sound just as before. I tried 3 hdmi cables and 2 different montiors. I know the hdmi cables work because I use these for my other devices. Yes I had the right input and yes I did the whole reset display by holding y and rt with the controller.

I sent it back and they took a look at it. The technician said they did test and found nothing wrong with it. She even reported video coming out from the hdmi port.

They are shipping it back and I am not feeling too confident. They done no changes and report it's working perfectly but I know it was not when I tested it. Advice?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

At this point i cant think of any advice. You used a Third party repair service which is against the ToC and CoC. You might even get console banned from Xbox live, Try Component (YELLOW, White,Red)or HD Component(Blue, Green,Red,+Audio red and white.) see if that works

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Try a different HDMI slot on your TV too.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.