Need to verify my identity

Nearly every time I log in to my gamertag it says i need more security and do i want to do this through email or phone. I choose email and it says that email has already been used. I enter my other email and it says the same thing. I don't need to verify my identity i've been using this same xbox for the past year i need to stop this. Very frustrating sometimes I have to retry logging up in to ten times.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey mate, if you follow this link and click 'Manage your security info' and sign-in try adding your security proofs through the PC. Also make sure to verify them or you will keep getting the security prompt: support.xbox.com/.../add-security-proof  

-

Also I would suggest adding a mobile if you have one, they don't send you third party advertisements etc. and is very convenient when getting a code to verify yourself.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

So what do you do when it won't acknowledge that you've verified your mobile number, despite having verified it MANY times?

Sorry this didn't help.

I would have to ask whether you've verified through the Xbox console itself or through the PC as it seems to have issues verifying security proofs through the Xbox.

I can't say for certain though as I don't know your issue, I suggest you create a new thread giving full details of what you've experienced so we can give a solution tailored to your issue.

Sorry this didn't help.