need to purchse new xbox and concerned about storage space and moving files

I have an original xbox360 that has been refurbished three times. I have no idea of how much storage is on the hard drive but I can tel you its one of the originals so it shouldn't be much.  i have the three red rings again (4th time) and ready to move to the new slim design but have limited funds so want to purchase the basic with 4 MB memory

1. is this more storage than the orignal xbox360 hard drive or am I going to have issue ?

2. will I be able to tranfer the data were the orignla system is dead  ?  I need to move everything inlcuding internet conection, gamer points, game save etc....

3. will my controllers work on the new systems

TW my sign in e-mail adress is so no longer valid since i have moved states and changed cable companies. How can make my new e-mail adress my sign in adress. couldn't believe Is still rembered what it was

at least I have notifications sent to my new e-mail

Help !!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

btw what is the level indicator under my profile ?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi! Sorry to hear of your troubles, but thanks for posting here. I'll try to answer all of your questions. :)

1. The original Xbox consoles came with either 256 MB or internal storage, or a 20GB Hard Drive. If your console has the 20GB hard drive, it's possible you might not have enough room for all of your content with the 4GB Xbox 360 S.

2. You can use the Data Transfer Kit to move all of your content in one fell swoop. :) For more info: www.xbox.com/.../Xbox360HardDriveTransferCable

3. Yes! All Xbox 360 controllers will work with any system. :)

4. Your Windows LIVE ID can be changed quickly and easily by following this guide: forums.xbox.com/.../19163.aspx

5. Your Level on this forum is your Community User Level. You can read more about CUL here: www.xbox.com/.../IconsAndLevels

Hope that answers all of your questions! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.