need question answered

i just got xbox for my kids they want to play agaist each other but i only have the one profile how can i add like my son there are 5 in my house that like to play so how do i do that                            thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi there :)

You can create some offline profiles, which will not be connected to Xbox Live in any way, or you can setup some online Xbox Live accounts, which will enable online play and a unique Gamertag (some games require a XBL account).

Initially, new accounts will be 'Silver' or 'Free' memberships (which have limited features). There is always the option to upgrade to 'Gold', which enables full access to all of Xbox Live's features. You can also enjoy a month of Gold 'on the house', with the first few accounts that you create on your console. :)

Here are some links that might be useful to you:

Xbox Live Memberships

Family Pack: Offers 4 memberships for the price of 2! (Also see the Family Pack FAQ)

Parental Controls: Time and content management tools

FYI: If you do opt to create Xbox Live accounts, each one has to have a Windows Live ID (you'll be prompted for a e-mail address when you start the signup process). Click here for more info.

Hope this helps! :)

L

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sign out of the profile > pull up the guide > click sign in > create new gamertag > create a GT > rinse and repeat.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.