Need more than one gold profile

Hi,

I hope i am posting this in the right place!

I currently have a gold live account/gamer profile and my husband just has a gamer profile which is not online. Can anyone confirm what the cheapest way would be to get us both online?

I have seen the family package, but we don't really need 4 accounts, although if this is the cheapest then i guess it's the way forward!

If we do go down the family package route, can we both keep our existing profiles?  And what will happen with the price, as i still have a few months remaining on my own gold package.

Finally, if we did get the family package, would we be able to set my brother up on the same account, with his existing profile even though he uses his own xbox and doesn't live with us??

Any information would be appreciated, as my initial search of the help pages and the forum has left me more confused :(

Many thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You can go the Family Plan route, but keep in mind only one of your accounts will be primary, and the other will essentially be a child account. I would recommend looking for promotional deals on the console banners for LIVE time, or see about a discount on Amazon.com.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.