Need help??

Maybe we can. We are xbox live ambassadors. We can do the best we can to keep you from having to call support over little things. Try us out http://ambassadors.xbox.com 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Try clicking on my signature, It will take you straight to the chat

You do not need to advertise the chat. it is advertised in the support section of the website. Also anyone not just ambassadors can help and sometimes help better than self righteous people that the ambassador program is full of.

I cant stand the new ambassadors xbox just gave those icons out like candy and now they all think they are the best thing on here!!!!

Exactly why I asked to be removed from the program as soon as the xpert program was merged with it.

well the new ambassadors are exited i suppose they need to learn like this post i have seen a few of them now  i like helping people but the new people to the ambassador program need to learn ok :)

its not their fult im sure these posts will stop coming soon

i forum gamercard icon is just to identifiy ambassadors incase someone needs help or something its not a reward just a identifier i dont know why its a big thing eithier but what i do no is once the new ambassaodrs have settled in and know why these posts are annoying people im sure they will stop

@Fuzz...I think the ratio for regular posters and XBA is 3-1 now.  And when I got in almost 18 months ago, it took me 7 months to be accepted.  I think it's down to 7 days.

I see ambassadors with silver accounts.  I was under the impression that it was limited to gold members.

@Sisko...when the Xperts were made Ambassadors a few months ago, the "You have to keep a Gold account to be a XBA" rule was waived.  A lot has changed with the program this year.

And the program has went for the worse because of it.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

@Fuzz...I think the ratio for regular posters and XBA is 3-1 now.  And when I got in almost 18 months ago, it took me 7 months to be accepted.  I think it's down to 7 days.

[/quote]

I totally agree. I used to have an older account that I created on launch, and it took me almost 1 year to be accepted into the Ambassador program. It was a big thing then, because they didn't just hand it out. I figured with my new account, I would give it a try, because it had been almost 1 1/2 years since I had my old account. I was accepted into the program in 4 days. It's sad how this can happen. I am amazed how down hill this has gone.