need help

"Im getting so many hate messages on XBL, forums, etc and dont have enough money to change my Gamertag."

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

"Im getting so many hate messages on XBL, forums, etc and dont have enough money to change my Gamertag."

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You do not need to post this three times.  You do not get to pick a forced gamer tag change.  Forced changes only happen when your tag violates the CoC--yours does not.

If you want to use "Tyonic Link" instead of "zombie77551" then you will have to pay $10 USD just like anyone else who wants to change their tag.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello zombie. Unfortunately likr Visage said, forced gamertag changes are only for specific reasons, which do not apply to your gt. You will have to save up the $10 fee required. In the meantime, I would suggest changing your privacy settings so that only people on your friends list can see that you are online, can send you messages or join you in game. This is the best solution to your problem at this time. Thank you and good gaming.

P.S. just ignore the "hate" messages. When you get one, simply block communication with the sender and submit an avoid player review to reduce your chances of being put in the same lobbies.

Sorry this didn't help.