Need Help with recovering my gamertag

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE

Ok my hard drive recently decided to die on me causing all my profiles to corrupt. When going to recover my main account i could not for the life of me remember my email address so thinking of the easy solution i called support. Now bare in mind this account i created was made just for messing about but eventually turned into my main account and i have a lot of DLC content on it.

After several chats with support on the phone it appears i cannot gain access to my email address simply because i can't remember enough of the information regarding the account. The problem i face is i could of used any email address like from my family or even my girlfriend (at the time) or even worse just made a new Hotmail account quickly. It's frustrating because i know the password as i pretty much use the same one for everything.

I decided to try here and see if i could get anywhere i know most of the info related to my account like address, number, credit card details etc. it's just the security question that gets me stuck leading me to believe that i must have created the email for the account very quickly. I have run out of ideas and this is my last resort i never knew obtaining my email address would be so hard.

The Gamertag in question is zI Holden Iz any help is much appreciated

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry, but phone support would be the only ones who could help you with that.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.