Need help with my brothers account

For 1-2 years ago i made an e-mail for my brother that either i nor he remembers the password or anything like that, so we can't access it.
We have tried to recover it trought the help system, but the email isn't connected to his nor mine name, and i don't remember any information.

The problem is that my brother can't cancel the monthly renewal of his gold membership, and the card on the payment option is our mothers.
And she dosn't want it to be there and get charged every month.

I don't know what kinds of rights you have, but it would be nice if you could remove the monthly renewal or something like that.

The gamertag is Chrisfreak1
And the email  *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

I guess it's not possible for us to get the password for his adress, so he made a new gamertag on his own emailadress so we don't need to get this problem again.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You need to phone Xbox Support if you want to cancel automatic renewal.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm guess i'm going to do that tomorrow, but the support site says that i should have the answer for the secret question, name for the registered user etc. Which i don't have as i wrote above.

So that's why i asked here, and hoped for help from some mod or admin that could help me out with this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.