Need help with my account

I had my account recently suspended for having a disemvolwed  word in my motto. This complaint was done by another clan that we compete against competitively, and from what I understand a moderator is friends with the person who initiated the complaints against me. I dont think this was done fairly with all the things I have seen on black ops. Such as disgusting sexual emblems, actual swear words in the emblems and that no one seems to care about these. But i get suspended for using a word that is allowed by the CRTC in comics, newspapers online blogs. It was an implied word and not an actual word.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

First off, Moderators can not suspend your LIVE account. If you had questionable words in your profile that is your fault. It takes only one complaint on your profile before they review it. If the XBLPET find something against the CoC or ToU they act accordingly. The emblems and things you mention in COD BO are things Activision and Treyarch deal with not Xbox. Any problems you feel are there feel free to use the in game reports system. Now if you want to find out more about your suspension try posting here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It really does not make a difference who or why a complaint was filed...it is a violation of the TOU to use any "iilegal" words.  When you sign up for live, "free speech" is gone...forget about comics, newspapers, etc.  The Consitution does not apply.  You signed all that away when you joined.  You will just have to change your motto.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.